Areas of specialization
- Sustainability Scorecard
- Program adjustment for evaluation
- Program evaluation
- Selecting an appropriate evaluation roadmap
- Empirically tested sustainability strategy
- Economic impact assessment
01. Sustainability Scorecard
Allows the area of sustainability / corporate affairs to demonstrate their contribution to the business with numbers
- KPIs in processes, results and impacts
- Allows understanding of how sustainability contributes to the company’s objectives.
- A tool to manage and report
- Allows understanding of the impact of the operation in the neighboring communities.
- Already developed models for mining, forestry and telecommunications industries.
Extensive coverage of indicators, with the option of integrating SDG compass
02. Program Adjustment
Review and adjust your company’s programs so they can be evaluated. Two months duration.
- Program theory evaluation
- Redesigning components and aspects of the program so that it can be measured
- A selection of classified KPIs
- Designing a process evaluation to identify whether the program is operating as planned
- The identification of possible treatment and control groups
- The evaluation plan design
03. Program Evaluations
Statistical program analysis to diminish probability of failure
- The evaluation is used to make decisions with empirical evidence.
- Quantifies the impact and cost-effectiveness of programs.
- Allows focus to be put on the most cost-effective alternative.
- Statistical measurement of key variables and KPIs.
We have developed a Workshop on Program Evaluation – in partnership with J-PAL, MIT Methodologically rigorousness defines and describes our research. Academics with PhDs in Economics supervise the results of our studies
- Perception baselines
- Participatory evaluation
- Evaluation of Results for Development
- Site visit: ethnographic observation
- Hypothesis tests
- Storytelling and audio-visual records
- Needs assessment
- Theoretical framework
- Process evaluation
- Results evaluation
- Impact evaluation
- Cost-effectiveness evaluation
04. Selecting an appropriate evaluation roadmap
Design the route that your company will follow to progressively measure and evaluate their actions and sustainability programs. One month duration.
- Develop a plan to measure the social impacts of a company.
- Identify the evaluation needs of company programs.
- Identify the relationship between programs in a specific context.
- Design preliminary evaluations to be developed in the short term.
05. Empirically tested strategic design
Build your strategy by statistically testing the most cost-effective alternatives
- Decrease likelihood of program failure / negative impact.
- Pilot initiatives, identifying the most cost effective.
- Test the strategy axes before expanding your application to fit with hard data.
- Identify which objectives and axes of action contribute to the objectives of the company.
- Install KPIs from beginning to end.
06. Economic Impact Evaluation
- Allows dialogue with local authorities to be based on data.
- Measure how investment is multiplied and contributes to local economic development.
- Show the direct and indirect economic impacts of a project.
- Strengthen the dialogue with interest groups, debunking myths.
- Collaborate with environmental impact assessment processes.
- Suggest improvements for community relationships.
- Estimate the social and cultural impact of the project